A mediocre vacation

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2008
The ship is beautiful. The crew was polite and courteous, However, I didn't find anything that really stood out that made the cruise extraordinary. In fact, I would have rather have stayed on land at a hotel.

The food was okay but there was plenty of it at any time of day or night. The sushi buffet was a bit of a let down. The coffee was awful.

I loved the little cinema. The included options were really nothing special,

The shops in the market were a waste of time. The prices were high and the items were ordinary. We had the world's best Sangria at a little Cafe. I would have liked a little better understanding of the night life in Ibiza. The party doesn't start until about 0100 and the cover charges were very expensive. If I had known, I would have planned my expenses differently.
I LOVED France and Monte Carlo.
Don't Miss: Monte Carlo

Pros: unlimited food

Cons: unable to use facilities at normal hrs, i.e. ice rink, rock wall

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!