Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A mediocre vacation

Sail Date: June 12, 2008

The ship is beautiful. The crew was polite and courteous, However, I didn't find anything that really stood out that made the cruise extraordinary. In fact, I would have rather have stayed on land at a hotel.

Pros: unlimited food

Cons: unable to use facilities at normal hrs, i.e. ice rink, rock wall

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The food was okay but there was plenty of it at any time of day or night. The sushi buffet was a bit of a let down. The coffee was awful.
I loved the little cinema. The included options were really nothing special,
Ibiza, Balearic Islands
The shops in the market were a waste of time. The prices were high and the items were ordinary. We had the world's best Sangria at a little Cafe. I would have liked a little better understanding of the night life in Ibiza. The party doesn't start until about 0100 and the cover charges were very expensive. If I had known, I would have planned my expenses differently.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
I LOVED France and Monte Carlo.
Don't Miss: Monte Carlo