Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

4 SINGLE GIRLS FIRST CRUISE

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

WHEN I FIRST WALKED IN THE HUGE ENORMOUS SHIP I WAS AMAZED AT HOW BIG A BOAT COULD BE AFTERALL IT WAS OUR FIRST CRUISE. IT'S FANCY, BEAUTIFUL, SUPER CLEAN, I DEF. RECOMMENDED FOR A FAMILY VACATION! FAMILY REUNIONS.

Pros: THE WINDJAMMER IS EXCELLENCE! FREE JOHNNY ROCKETS

Cons: NO NIGHT LIFE, NO SINGLE GUYS

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

I STAYED WITH MY SISTER, OUR STATEROOM ATTENDANT WAS A PORTUGESE GUY. MY COUSIN AND FRIEND WERE 10 ROOMS AWAY THEIR STATEROOM WAS THE BEST. I LEFT A TIP FOR HIM.. I HAD KNOCKED ON THE DOOR ON MY COUSINS ROOM LOOKING FOR A SHOWER CAP AND REGGIE WAS HIS NAME SAID "DO I HEAR SHOWER CAP" AND PULLED ONE OUT! THIS GUY WAS LIKE ALADDIN! HE WAS AWESOME!
ONCE AGAIN WE WERE 4 JOUNG SINGLE LADIES LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME AND ON THIS BOAT THERE WERE NO GUYS, THERE WERE ALL TAKEN OR MARRIED OR GAY BUT I STILL HAD A GREAT TIME..
NO COMPLAINS, THIS BOAT WAS 100% CLEAN STAFF AMAZING SUPER FRIENDLY, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
THE WINDJAMMER IS AWESOME, I WISHED IT WAS OPEN 24/7.. NOT TO SAY THE PROMENADE ISN'T... BUT NEVER MADE IT TO EAT THERE.
AT TIMES I FELT THE STAFF WASNT AS FRIENDLY WHEN IT CAME TO BRINGING ME COFFEE, TOWELS, T.P. LOL ETC....