Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Navigator of the Seas

Sail Date: December 27, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

2 Adults and 2 Children (5,8). 6th Cruise. Used Kids Club once per day for 2-3 hours, this was great for the kids. 1st Cruise with a balcony, add in the perfect weather and this made for nice evenings after kids went to sleep. Found food lacking from other cruises, not the amount but the options. Found the shows to be so-so. Crew was 1st rate, ship is 1st rate, rooms are 1st rate. The large number of passengers makes you enjoy the smaller cruise ships a bit more, for the most part the use of elevators following any group event is impossible.

Pros: Balcony

Cons: Food

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

While I was thining it the entire cruise, my wife said on the flight home the the food just was not as good as she had expected. While I am a quantity over quality during a cruise I had to admit I did notice the same lack of WOW in the food. Maybe the need to mass produce so much food.