MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean

Average but there are better companies

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

I picked this line only because of the theme cruise I wanted to participate in. That part was fantastic. Rooms were nice and clean. Staff was very plesant and helpfull. Food was never hot. Quality was average expecially if you've been on other cruise lines. Buffett closed down in the evening. I had a room in the back and the vibration from the engine (9th floor) was very appearent. Even in the Disco lounge on the 14th on the stern at times your drinks bounced around.

Pros: Quality of Room and Staff

Cons: Food\, Vibration on Ship.

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.