Ship / food

MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Bermuda (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2013
Ship: MSC Poesia
Ship one of the nicest around, well maintained, great shows. Staff didn't seem to care about service especally in the dining rooms !!!!!! Food was some of the worst I have ever had on a cruise and I've cruised more than 24 cruises. I do not like waiting up to an hour to get my diner. I would think that an Italian line would have really good pasta,, not so. not aldenty but almost not cooked at all. All in all I sent back 4 dinners Would NOT take this line again and I not the only one that I talked to !!!!!!!!!!!