MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

An Average Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

I felt that everything on this cruise was average, including the food. The cruise gave us the opportunity to relax and to see several parts of the Baltic area however, everything was average. I was surprised that the food in our dining room was not better, just average.

Pros: We had a good rest.

Cons: Everything, including a drink of water for dinner, was "extra".

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!

I felt it was huge, but average.
Again, I felt the food was average. From our experience we felt the best place to eat was in the Japanese Sushi restaurant.
Our cabin steward was above average, but our dinner waiter, Budi, was average.
We enjoyed our tour of Tallinn but were severely disappointed in the St. Petersburg tour. It had many glitches especially of logistics, that could have easily been corrected or planned for and then avoided.