MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved it!!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

We thought the ship was beautiful. Everything was kept so nice and clean. We loved the pool and the floor was a little rubbery so we didn't slip around which was a A+ in my book. The dining room was formal but comfortable and was my favorite event of the day...I love eating out!! The jazz bar we found a little too smok filled but we didn't really experience this anywhere else.

Pros: The ship is beautiful clean and new and crew takes pride in keeping it that way

Cons: Sewage order once in a while on deck...real windy during out cruise may be why?

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!