MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Not my best experience

Sail Date: October 23, 2012

The ship itself was very nice but looked more worn than only five years old. The lounges and decor were quite nice, almost paradoxical for the actual calibre of cruise this was. The location of our cabin was quite convenient. The ship was large but easily navigable.

Pros: Entertainment\, kids club\, other guests

Cons: Food and service

Recommends MSC Orchestra? No.

Although my son didn't use the kid's club that much\, my overall impression was favorable. The staffers there seemed really fun and nice.
I thought the shows were wonderful\, first rate. Very disproportionate to my other experiences with the ship.
Nothing of note to report. no example of anyone going above and beyond.
Everthing was average except the size which was a little larger than I'm accustomed to and I really liked that. However\, when we walked barefoot on the carpet\, the bottom of our feet turned black. Needless to say\, I started wearing my flipflops as slippers.
The food was nowhere near as good as any of the many other cruises I have been on including Royal Caribbean\, Carnival\, Holland America and Norwegian.