A lot To be desired !!!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Italy, Greece, Montenegro
Sail Date: June 24, 2012
Ship: MSC Orchestra
It is sad to report that the company MSC wants to make money on everything including water.REALLY?? I was so surprised since this was my first ever cruise! I think that we should be able to eat at any restaurant on the ship for free. We were only allowed to eat in certain places and the food was not good. I am emabarassed for the Italian food served on this Italian cruise ship! I would not recommend this ship or cruise line for those reasons!

Horrible!

Pleasant decor

Pros: The ship was clean

Cons: The buffet and main restaurant food!

Recommends MSC Orchestra? No.