MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The worst I have ever experienced

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

This cruise was the worst I have ever experienced and I have been on almost all of them from Carnival to Seaborne, Crystal and everything in between. The rooms were as small as the one I had on my first cruise in 1971. Few of the crew spoke English well enough to understand or be understood. I understand the need for all languages but those at the front desk, room stewards and waiters should be able to speak and understand English clearly if you are traveling to and from places where English is the primary language.
The food was horrible and a surprise when someone at the table said Oh this is good (that happened very very rarely.) The lobster the last night was a small Langostino cut in half with all the Goonk still in it that no one eats. YUCK.
Standing in my underwear one day at sea a man comes from the other balcony on to mine and proceeded to repair parts of the railing. No previous warning, excuse me NOTHING. It was duck taped for 3 days.
We were a group of six who requested seating together we were all separated? We asked the maitre d if we could be together he said yes tomorrow night. Only two of us were moved to our friends table. Our original waiter came from across the room while we were seated said something to the maitre d and the maitre d told us we had to move back to our original table the next night. Obviously he is not in charge???
We arrived at ports so late in the afternoon or for such a short time it was impossible to see or do anything. Internet only worked once in 7 days.
Never again MSC

Pros: The "Do Wop" enterainment we paid extra for that was not a part of the general enterainment.

Cons: Everything

Recommends MSC Orchestra? No.