The worst cruise I've ever been on

MSC Opera Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: MSC Opera
I have cruised over 50 times and many cruise lines. The first and last time with MSC after this experience. The food was terrible. The wait staff was arrogant and if you didn't speak Italian they didn't care about you. They ran out of alot of food 3 days before the ship returned to port. The food was bearly warm by the time it was placed in front of you.The beds were old and you could feel the springs in the mattress. They charged a fee for ice cream. When first boarding the ship they didn't make you feel welcomed. They never played any Caribbean music yet we were in the Caribbean. The bathroom was so small I could bearly fit in the shower and I'm only 140 lbs, 5'8'' The only good things were the shows and the ship was very clean. I would never recommend this ship to anyone. Don't even take it if it is offered to you for free.

Pros: The day I departed to go home

Cons: Spending money of a 11 day cruise I wasted money on

Recommends MSC Opera? No.