Thomas4 Cruise Review on MSC Musica on Apr 05, 2013

MSC Musica

Sail date: April 05, 2013

Ship: MSC Musica

Review summary

We sailed MSC musica few years ago. It was a transatlantic from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Kiel in Germany. We chose MSC for the first time on that journey because of that great itinerary. After booking I read plenty of bad news about MSC and I really was afraid what to expect. But I thought: keep expectations low and you won't be disappointed. The cruise turned out to be one of our nicest journey I remember. Our cabin stewardess from Madagascar was absolutely amazing. Did a great job and what a nice person. On the other hand there were unfortunately some very rude guests. Therefore we went to the buffet for all meals which we usually avoid. But on this journey the buffet was not crowded as usual. So this was nice. On the Musica there is a little outside area on the buffet restaurant on the ships aft. It's quite nice to hace breakfast or lunch outside on these tables. But the seats are limited so there is not always the chance to sit outside. Surely there were some areas that need improvement (maybe they did in the meantime?) We had a great time on that cruise and we would cruise again with MSC. On this cruise they did a "Buffet Magnifique" on one of the last nights at midnight. It was really amazing. Did not experienced that on another MSC cruise after that. Maybe they don't do this anymore or only on certain itineraries.