MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruising "Italian" Style 3.5 / 6

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

Ship itself was clean and neat, but did not have stabalizers, so had a constant slow rocking motion. Staff was nice and helpful, I even got a haircut. Food was average. NO American TV, I am a sposrts nut and missed the first two weeks of the NCAA basketball tourny, beacause they don't have CBS or ESPN. Or a Sports bar. Also very few people on board within my age range, mostly retired people. Very few children. We sailed in mid March.

Pros: Exotic Destinations, Service at dinner and cabin stewards, entertainment, cleanliness.

Cons: food was only average, only italian, and movement onboard,

Recommends MSC Lirica? Yes!