MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Wasn't as well as I thought

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

This was my second cruise in this past year and I would say that there are it's pros and cons. I did not like that the entertainment was the same every day. But I loved how kind the staff were. If I could take another cruise on this line I do not know if I would. The internet was very slow and you have to pay for good coffee and drinks. The food is almost the same thing every night at dinner. Both the breakfast and lunch buffets are the same every day. I am half and half when it comes to going again.

Pros: The cleanliness of the ship and the kind staff

Cons: The entertanment variety and not enough room.

Recommends MSC Lirica? No.

The times for dinner were ok but i did not like how late the 2nd seating shows are. The breakfast buffet is the same every day and the lunch buffet has little variety. The dinner is alot alike every night.
The nights that they had just dancing it was ok but I i loved the acrobat acts and the juggling and magic acts.
I felt that there is not enough room especially for kids. The cleanliness is terrfic but there is alot of bumps and is not very good for people who have problems with their bodies or people who are handicapped. Since I am a kid I found myself pacing alot because of how little room there is.
The beds are not that comfortable and I found myself waking up with a backache. the room is very clean and a large size.
The staff are very friendly and they will answer as many questions as they can. They make you feel like one of their family.