MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An overall nice cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Just returned from a 2 day cruise to Nassau\,Bahama with my hubby and 2 young sons. This was our first cruise ever with MSC. We sailed on the Divina\, and she's a very pretty ship. It's difficult not to enjoy yourself on such a well appointed ship\, but I must say that I found the staff to be a bit unfriendly - with the exception of the men and women who worked in the youth program\, they were F A N T A S T I C!!! My two guys wanted to spend the entire time with them. By the way awsome pizza\, eggplant parm & Gellato. The shows were also top notch!

Pros: The beautiful ship!

Cons: Staff a bit unfriendly

Recommends MSC Divina? Yes!

Except for Youth Program staff!
Well done guys!!