I was on a Boat and it was going fast

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Southeast

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The ship was fancy enough for me.

oh man, the food was amazing at the buffet and at the nightly dinners.

The night club was fun, but the music was repetitive and very very white... Being a white boy myself it was alright, but there were very few opportunities for the ring of black people to get there booty shake on. Quest and the comedian were entertaining, and the belly flop contest and sexiest man in the world contests were hilarious.

Geana, our room service lady on deck 5 was awesome. I made Her a pillo animal I was so happy with her services and the way she helped guide me around the ship.Our waiter and backup waiter were also very nice and fun.

We bought a cheap room, but it was well furnished. next time we are going to upgrade to a slightly larger room because the price difference isn't that large.

Pros: Srtong, well priced drinks.

Cons: DJ "mark" was terrible, same 20 songs everyday at the club and on the top deck.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!