Expected More

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2008
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
We sailed on Monarch of the Seas,
It was our first cruise. I will have to say I was not really impressed. I have been told they will no longer be having this particular cruise anymore. I can see why. The ship needs some repair. They had a leak on our floor and the smell was TERRIBLE. For 3 days we had to live with it.
Beautiful Island. This was the highlight of our cruise. We really enjoyed the day walking around the island, took a tour that was very informative.
Wish I had stayed on the boat. Dirty, no rest rooms, waste of time!!!

Pros: Musical shows were great

Cons: Wasn't real impressed with the food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.