A relaxing time on my cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Since I have been on the ship before I pretty much now where things are from last time. Everything was nice.
The shops were the best thing. The only thing it rained and we had to return to the ship.
Don't Miss: The golf carts
Was able to do alot in San Diego but I didn't walk alot the sea port. Since it was my first time taking a shuttle my group and I took the wrong tour which made us have to walk 6 blocks back to the ship. But overall, we were able to walk and take in the scenic views.
Don't Miss: Sea port village where you take a ride on the bicycle carriages.
Don't Miss: Sea port village where you take a ride on the bicycle carriages.
To go shopping which I didn't . But the drive up to the La Bufadora was a hour long but a nice drive. The waste of time was when we had to pay $.50 use the restroom and I didn't even get a chance to see The LaBufadora because there was no time according to tourist company. They only give us 1 1/2 hours to shop and sightsee. The best resturant is the hanna banana.
Don't Miss: shopping at the port and not downtown
Don't Miss: shopping at the port and not downtown
Don't Miss: The golf carts

Pros: The food was the best

Cons: Some of the deserts were not that appealing to me.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!