Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

BEST Time!

Sail Date: October 29, 2007

It was our honeymoon and we had SO much fun! We have decided to take this SAME cruise EVERY year on our anniversary. We aren't leaving the ship though. We missed ALOT of activities by going to the ports. We live in Southern CA and it is easy for us to get to the ports. We don't want to miss out on anything the next time.

Pros: The CREW went ABOVE and BEYOND!

Cons: VERY disorganized for the Halloween parade and not enough catergories for winners

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
We saw the "Blow Hole" and we did some shopping.
Don't Miss: We ate the BEST shrimp tacos and tamales!!!!!!
San Diego, California
I LOVE San Diego and I have been there SEVERAL times. I got very sick in Old Town and had to return to the ship.
Don't Miss: Harbor cruise
Catalina Island, California
My husband had never been to Catalina. We rented a golf cart to tour the island and headed back to the ship to get ready for Halloween.
San Diego, California
Don't Miss: Harbor cruise
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
We saw the "Blow Hole" and we did some shopping.
Don't Miss: We ate the BEST shrimp tacos and tamales!!!!!!