A cruise worth every penny!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
First time to do this and just curious how it's gonna be different from my other vacations in the past. With all the pampering you'll get, I wonder how they make their money.
Just tried this cruise coz, I'm tired of land based tours that eats most of your time running around and trying to catch up with everything including the very basic...meals. Highly recommended, and I wonder if I'll ever go on a land tour again.
If you're from Cali, there is nothing to see.
If you're from Cali, there is nothing to see.
There is nothing to see for now. Maybe in the next 5-10 yrs.
There is nothing to see for now. Maybe in the next 5-10 yrs.

Pros: The ship and the staff/crew

Cons: Excursions

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!