Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

A cruise worth every penny!

Sail Date: August 27, 2007

First time to do this and just curious how it's gonna be different from my other vacations in the past. With all the pampering you'll get, I wonder how they make their money.
Just tried this cruise coz, I'm tired of land based tours that eats most of your time running around and trying to catch up with everything including the very basic...meals. Highly recommended, and I wonder if I'll ever go on a land tour again.

Pros: The ship and the staff/crew

Cons: Excursions

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
There is nothing to see for now. Maybe in the next 5-10 yrs.
Ensenada, Mexico
There is nothing to see for now. Maybe in the next 5-10 yrs.
San Diego, California
San Diego, California
Catalina Island, California
If you're from Cali, there is nothing to see.
Catalina Island, California
If you're from Cali, there is nothing to see.