fun days at sea

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The ship was old and was showing her age. We had a great time once we got on board. Had a major problen with the land staff. Her name was Susan and she was a first class witch. She told me that it was my fault that we were having trouble geting on the ship because we all came to early. It took us over 2 hours to board. Wasn't a good way to start a cruise.
Been their done that
Good place to party and buy vanilla
Good place to party and buy vanilla
Would of rather had a fun day at sea.
Would of rather had a fun day at sea.
Been their done that

Pros: I didn't have to cook, clean, and someone was their to keep me happy

Cons: We had trouble getting on the Ship. Staff member named Susan was very rude and I would call her a A# 1 witch.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!