Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

fun days at sea

Sail Date: May 28, 2007

The ship was old and was showing her age. We had a great time once we got on board. Had a major problen with the land staff. Her name was Susan and she was a first class witch. She told me that it was my fault that we were having trouble geting on the ship because we all came to early. It took us over 2 hours to board. Wasn't a good way to start a cruise.

Pros: I didn't have to cook, clean, and someone was their to keep me happy

Cons: We had trouble getting on the Ship. Staff member named Susan was very rude and I would call her a A# 1 witch.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
Been their done that
San Diego, California
Would of rather had a fun day at sea.
San Diego, California
Would of rather had a fun day at sea.
Ensenada, Mexico