My best vacation ever!!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2008
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Was the best vacation ever! It was my first cruise and it met and exceeded all my hopes. the staff was soooo friendly, the food was amazing, the singing and dancing, the games.... aaaah, send me back now!!

the bbq was amazing!!!

i loved the belly-flop and sexy legs contests!! very fun and the bartenders show was incredible. I only saw one of the song/dance shows but was very impressed

always said hi when they passed you and they were very helpful in the walkways.

the room was a bit small

rooms were small but comfortable.
we went to long beach area and visited the waterfront in that area. it was beautiful
i thought it would have been nice to spend a little longer at the natural wonder and shopping trip, 2 hours was kinda rushed.

Pros: the entertainment, the scenery and the price

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!