Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

My best vacation ever!!

Sail Date: May 30, 2008

Was the best vacation ever! It was my first cruise and it met and exceeded all my hopes. the staff was soooo friendly, the food was amazing, the singing and dancing, the games.... aaaah, send me back now!!

Pros: the entertainment, the scenery and the price

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

the room was a bit small
rooms were small but comfortable.
the bbq was amazing!!!
always said hi when they passed you and they were very helpful in the walkways.
i loved the belly-flop and sexy legs contests!! very fun and the bartenders show was incredible. I only saw one of the song/dance shows but was very impressed
Ensenada, Mexico
i thought it would have been nice to spend a little longer at the natural wonder and shopping trip, 2 hours was kinda rushed.
Los Angeles, California
we went to long beach area and visited the waterfront in that area. it was beautiful