A great get-away

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Taking an 83 year old parent on a vacation can be more work than it is worth. With the Monarck of the Seas there was nothing for me to do but enjoy my time. The staff was excellent in there concern and help with my mother. We eat a lot in the windjammer cafe and the staff would even help me carry a plate to our state room for my mother. I can not say enough about the staff getting elevators for us, letting us stand near the entrance of the muster area so we could get out first so we did not have to be in the "rush" to leave the muster area, etc. Great time was for all of us.

Food was a great variety and always hot or cold when it should be.

There was not one insident that was bad with the staff

The ship was very clean, easy to navigate and very nice aesthetically.

We had a nice mini-suite. The only thing that would have been better is if it were handicapped equiped
We stepped off the ship to the shops at the entrance to the area. Very high priced. We know the prices would be better in town but were uncomfortable going into town not knowing what the handicapped serveses would be.

Pros: Staff was wonderful

Cons: There was nothing I didn't like

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!