Had a nice time!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I had a pleasant time on the cruise. The buffet food was not bad but could have been better. Adventure Ocean was fabulous. It would be nice to have a slide at the pool. I love the layout of the actual pool with the shallow water on the sides. It would be nice if lemonade and iced tea were available right by the pool area. I enjoyed the 2nd dancing/singing show. The 1st show was alright. I wish the rock climbing wall was available more hours. It was a nice cruise for my family's reunion.

Bathroom shower curtain was smelly.
Other than the summer crowds we enjoyed relaxing and playing on the beach.
Not an attractive port. Not good for kids.
Too short of port time to really go to Sea World etc. It's possible but it would have been rushed. Sea Port was a nice walk.

Pros: The dining room service.

Cons: Nothing really.