Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a nice time!

Sail Date: August 07, 2006

I had a pleasant time on the cruise. The buffet food was not bad but could have been better. Adventure Ocean was fabulous. It would be nice to have a slide at the pool. I love the layout of the actual pool with the shallow water on the sides. It would be nice if lemonade and iced tea were available right by the pool area. I enjoyed the 2nd dancing/singing show. The 1st show was alright. I wish the rock climbing wall was available more hours. It was a nice cruise for my family's reunion.

Pros: The dining room service.

Cons: Nothing really.

Bathroom shower curtain was smelly.
San Diego, California
Too short of port time to really go to Sea World etc. It's possible but it would have been rushed. Sea Port was a nice walk.
Ensenada, Mexico
Not an attractive port. Not good for kids.
Catalina Island, California
Other than the summer crowds we enjoyed relaxing and playing on the beach.