" A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
WELL FOR THIS BEING MY FIRST CRUISE I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF. OVERALL I THINK THAT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND CHEAPEST VACATIONS I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE. THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, FOOD WAS GREAT AND I ENJOYED THE ATMOSPHERE OF SAILING THE OCEAN.

THE FOOD WAS GREAT SIT DOWN DINNING WAS GREAT AND THE BUFFET AS WELL.

EVERYONE WAS GREAT ON MY TRIP MY ROOM ATTENDANT DINNER SERVER AND GUYS AT THE POOL BAR WERE EXCELLENT.

I THOUGHT EVERYTHING AS FAR AS SHIP QUALITY WAS PRETTY GOOD. EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN TO MY STANDARDS AND I AM PRETTY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO CLEANLINESS. THE ONLY THING IS I THINK THE BATHROOM CAN STAND TO BE A BIT LARGER. MY BATHROOM ALSO HAD A SLIGHT ODOR. OTHER THAN THAT I WAS SATISFIED.

THE SIZE OF THE ROOM IS SMALL BUT NOTHING UNBEARABLE.I FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
IF YOU LOVE TO SHOP AND YOU CAN TALK A GOOD BARGAIN THEN ENENADA IS THE PLACE!! I LOVED THE PEOPLE AS WELL.
Don't Miss: FLEA MARKET AND DOWNTOWN!!
I LOVE SD I AM THREE HOURS AWAY SO I GO THERE TO VISIT FREQUENTLY IT IS THE BEST.
CATALINA IS FOR A RELAXED MELLOW CROWD. I STILL LIKE EXCITEMENT AND I DID NOT FIND THAT ON THE ISLAND I STAYED FOR ONE HOUR THEN WENT TO THE BOAT TO HAVE FUN.

Pros: THE STAFF AND THE FOOD

Cons: THE BATHROOM WAS TOO SMALL