Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: June 17, 2006

Nice ship. The staff was very professional, friendly, and their service was exemplary. This was my first time on Holland America Line and I'd definately cruise with them again!!! The New England and Canada trip was great! Lots of beautiful places to see. Water rafting was our favorite excursion and PEI was my favorite port of call. Lots of fun things to do. The food was great! The crew even remembered our names!! I'd recommend this cruise line and cruise to others!

Pros: The ships crew was exemplary!!! Great Ports!

Cons: My sister had the biggest room and she had it all to herself :)

Quebec City, Quebec
Great City!!! Nice shops and lots of walking. Beautiful architecture! Water rafting was the best excursion.
Don't Miss: Water Rafting excursion
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Quebec City, Quebec
Don't Miss: Water Rafting excursion
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Sailing on the Bras d'Or lake is an awsome shore excursion. The bald eagles were beautiful!!!
Don't Miss: Sailing on the Amoeba around the Bras D'Or lake. A meal at Joe's Warehouse
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
My favorite port. I'd recommend getting one of the taxi's on shore to take you on a tour of the island!!! Well worth the money just for the scenery!
Don't Miss: Taxi tour of the island