Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Great Vacation

Sail Date: May 20, 2006

This was our 3rd cruise and we were very impressed with the overall cruise. From the easy access to the ship from the airport to going through the buisness of getting on the ship. The ship crew was friendly and very helpful at all the time. The ship was the oldest ship we had been on but it was very beautiful and we were pleased!

Pros: Everything was fantastic. I really love Guebec!

Cons: I enjoyed the entire cruise

Halifax, Nova Scotia
We enjoyed the Museum and seeing all the old boats and information about the Titantic. The rain kept us from touring any more than the museum.
Don't Miss: Museum
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
I had read and seen the movies of "Anne of Green Gables" to my children and want to do the same with my grandchildren. I really enjoyed the tour there.
Don't Miss: Anne of Green Gables
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Enjoyed the overall tour and fishing village
Quebec City, Quebec
We enjoyed Old Quebec the most. We also took a taxi to the Waterfall and were very impressed with it. Just Beautiful
Don't Miss: Old Quebec...and the Waterfall