Liberty of the seas was great

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

This was my first cruise for me and my boyfriend and everything was great. From the food to the entertainment. Our stateroom attendant Jeffery was remarkable and he made our first cruise experience wonderful. Liberty of the seas with Royal carribbean was everything I expect and more. Their staff is from all over the world and they are very nice and attentive. I will recommend sailing with Royal carribbean for the liberty of the seas, this was one of my best trips overall and can't wait to do it again

Our stateroom attendant Jeffrey was great.

You will have a excellent time