Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 11th cruise with Royal Caribbean, but last one was 15 years ago. I will NEVER cruise with this line again. My family and I had all prepaid gratuities and prepaid drink packages. Once these bartenders started to realize that we were prepaid and would NOT be giving additional tips for every drink, they began treating us as subhuman. From that point on, we were the "low lives" of the ship. We had to beg for drinks, for service. Yet the people next to us that were paying and tipping for each drink got the superior service that we shouldve received. We saved for 5 years for this trip, and being that its always been an all inclusive experience, I didn't think we needed to save hundreds more to be able to eat anywhere but the disgusting buffet. The food in there should never have passed inspection. So I thought let's go to one of their restaurants. NOPE. Between me and my family, another hundred. OK, lets go to Johnny Rockets, I have such great memories of that place. NOPE, more money. This ship was divided into two classes......the "I have money to piss away" class, and the "I busted my ass working two jobs for five years and don't have extra to spend" class. NEVER again. They could offer me a free cruise and I would never step foot onto one of their ships again. This was my entire family's first cruise, and for years I built up their excitement, and anticipation, all to have their hopes destroyed within hours of boarding and seeing that unless I took out a small loan, we wouldn't be enjoying the cruise as expected.