Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Royal Caribbean trip to Bermuda-Liberty of the Sea- July 2015

Sail Date: July 25, 2015

Let me begin with  boarding was easy,  our room was on floor seven facing the promenade it was wonderful for an inside cabin with a big picture window of the promenade. The entertainment was wonderful, dinners were great., I  would've liked more bartenders at poolside bars so that you wouldn't have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to be served a drink. They need more chairs at the poolside so that all the guest could lay down and enjoy the sun or the activities . I hope the port in Bayonne offers more cruises to more different locations. This was very convenient for people from New Jersey travel .This was my first Royal Caribbean  Cruise and the experience was wonderful I will be looking into taking more cruises from Royal Caribbean.

The food was great would wish a little bit more varieties with the style cooking
The only complaint I had was my daughter is 14 years old that will be 15 years old in 30 days, she's a sophomore in high school and she was not allowed to go to the 15 to 17-year-old programs she was very unhappy because she did not want to be with the 12-year-old little kids, I wish you would change the age groups there is a big difference from a 12-year-old to a sophomore in high school.
I loved my room, it was wonderful. It would be perfect if it could fit 3 to 4 guest. All the ships from Royal Caribbean should have these styles of rooms. I have looked into this and this crew ship is the only one that offers the picture window into the promenade.

If you were planning to leave for a cruise ship from the Bayonne port, you don't need to get there by 11 am, you could get there by 1 pm and this will be enough time to board the ship.