Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beyond Disappointed

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

It has taken me two weeks to write this review because I needed to calm down and send a factual review and not an emotional review.

So, let me start with the positives- there are 3

• The kids pool area was amazing and better than the Explorer of the Seas
  • The process for getting off the boat for suite guests was great with the new terminal
  • The wait staff was fantastic in the dining hall at night

Now, let me list the negatives:

• We get a suite because we like to have the special area at the pool designed for the concierge level.  Imagine my disappointment that on this ship it is in a totally different place with NO amenities, no drink service, not even close to a bar and very far from the pool.  It was also CLOSED three of the 5 days without even towels on the chairs… did you read that, THREE out of FIVE days!
  • The suites are MUCH smaller even though it showed the layout of the same suite we had last year on Liberty of the Seas
  • There is no longer a wine package, so we had to buy a separate beverage package and because of this we really didn’t need the concierge level because we already had unlimited drinks
  • The room attendant didn’t leave towel animals on two different nights, not sure if you have kids but try traveling with a 5 yr old whose highlight is… what animal will be in the room tonight
  • So… due to the fact that we had to buy a separate beverage package (rendering the free drinks at the lounge every night useless) , there were NO amenities at the pool area (when it was even opened) and that the room was smaller by far- we could have said a few thousand dollars and gotten interior rooms.  There was absolutely NO benefit to staying in a suite on this boat.

I am beyond disappointed and will be taking my cruise with a different cruise line next year.

And your Customer Service Rep still owes me an answer as to why we never received our gift card for LAST years cruise!  That's right, last years.  She said in March she would call back, I've left two messages and sent an email and still no response.

Seriously disappointed!

Susan Sevinsky

The wait staff in the dining room were amazing
Embarkation and Disembarkation embarkation- no benefit to being suite guest, only two counters open and it took forever.

Disembarkation was very efficient though
Cabin / Stateroom Wasn't the same one as pictured on the website- very disappointed with size