Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A dream come true- liberty of the seas

Sail Date: December 24, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We have been on several other cruises however this cruise exceeded our expectations. We had the most amazing time of our lives. My brother in law wanted to connect with his children & invited us to join him on - Liberty of the Seas: Royal Caribbean. We accepted, and one thing lead to another. My daughter who got married in June 2014 surprised  my husband, younger daughter & I  (actually my younger daughter was in on it) by showing up in Windjammer while we were  having lunch. It was so beautiful & emotional, I will forever remember this cruise.

We cave tubed in Belize, jeep toured in Cozumel and enjoyed every moment on the ship (the balcony view  for us & my daughter's ocean view were amazing. Dining was out of the ordinary- fantastic, tasteful  & specially prepared just for us.I cannot believe this all happened, while  additionally my brother in law is completely satisfied with having spent quality time with his sons.

Well back to work but many memories and happiness. Thank you & thank you again & again for making dreams come true Royal Caribbean.Big Smile

Soma Persaud.

Above expectations
At every moment felt that food was specially prepared for us. Healthy options ++
All staff were friendly however the staff at dinner time made this experience unforgettable.
Saturday Night Fever...70's music beautiful
I do not have small children however activities for children were plentiful- rock climbing; basket ball et cetera
I wanted to participate in all activities however couldn't do it within the 5 day period-
Destinations and Excursions Cave tubing - out of this world. Pushed me out of my comfort zone...but all good
We have many amazing photos and can upload at a later time. we have clips of seeing our daughter on the cruise & many more. Our cabin was unbelievable... the ocean view I cannot describe

The fifth floor can be viewed from anywhere on the ship and all activities could be viewed without actually being on that floor- parades; 70's music entertainment. White party by the pool. Water surfing...