Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Crew very accommodating but very average experience in general

Sail Date: March 21, 2013

I was expecting Royal Caribbean to be a whole lot better than Carnival, and really it was pretty much the same. Same tacky sales people trying to hock their wares- gaudy, overpriced jewelry, ugly clothes, and of course the aggressive alcohol pushing crew.
The entertainment was pretty good. Not broadway exactly but nevertheless fairly entertaining.
The food was Denny's quality. If you enjoy Denny's then you will like Royal Caribbean food.
I don't think I'll be cruising with Royal Caribbean. It's just not the caliber of vacations which I enjoying partaking in.
Air conditioning was broken asked several times for it to be fixed, to no avail.
Teen program was awful. My kids wouldn't even go back after the first day .
Very expensive and not nearly enough time to partake in a if the activities