Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Outstanding cruise

Sail Date: May 18, 2012

The ship was beautifully laid out. I loved the promenade. The only thing I did not like was having to go through the casino to get to quite a few destinations including our room. The casino was filled with smoke. Cleanliness was noted and good.

Pros: onboard shows, Christian Rome excursion guides, waiters in dining room

Cons: flights to and from Barcelona

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

We had no children and tried to choose n/a here.
I usually choose "my time" dining, but we chose the early dinner and loved getting acquainted with our waiters who were top notch.
Loved having a window to observe the sea during travel. Very nice room.
Outstanding productions - Saturday Night Fever and "In the Air" plus the ice show!