Our First Cruise, Some Things I Learned

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
This was my first cruise. So I would like to give some tips for those who haven't cruised before....I wish people would have told me. First off, even if you don't think you will get sea sick you might, get the patches just in case. And don't do the MyTime dining, you won't get the same level of service and you won't get the full cruise experience. Don't really know if the excursions are worth the money. And don't expect to be able to have plenty of time to explore, you don't. Take advantage of things on the ship you would never do on land, like an art auction. Overall, crusing is right for some, but if you really like to explore new lands, not really the way to go. If want to just chill, a resort on a beach is better, but you should try it for yourself. I would recommend a shorter time though for your first crusie, a week is long if you are longing for land.

Pros: Not Having to Worry

Cons: Too short of time in port

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!