Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Better than disney!

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

I t was great! The rooms were wonderful and very large compared with other cruise lines. We could actually relax on the balcony (all 4 of us) and hang out in the room without being cramped. Too many things to do. The kids programs were great my childen hated disney and stayed with us the entire time! We were able to get a break and relax here the kids did not want to be with us the staff really clicked with the kids and made it fun! The H20 zone is brilliant!! So much to do while parents can sit relax and have a frozen drink!! Wish some one told us to book shows in advance ASAP, we had no idea and only saw one!

Pros: The ports of call were great, The ship was clean, the staff was great Fun for the kids.

Cons: Diner menu was always the same, a group of women from another country took their tops off at the H20 zone

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

I wish they had more menu options we ate at the buffet a few nights just to switch it up a little Waiter was not very kid-friendly, way too proper for children
increadibly clean and roomy! It was great for the kids and for the adults!
We always had a clean room, the attendent was wonderful and we spent a lot of time talking to him
Some things we asked for we were not able to get compared to another cruise line that not only brought my husband shrimp that was not on the menu but also peeled it for him!!
Would have liked more insight like to get tickets for shows as soon as you step on the boat! Who has time with so many activities to reas the Navigator? I would have liked to know more before we steped foot on the boat
My kids did not even want to eat with us! The wouuld run back to the kids club!!