Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A FAMILY CRUISE

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

We had the time of our life. There were 10 of us on this cruise. My husband and myself and our 2 children ages 14 & 8. Father-inlaw & Mother-inlaw, Brother-inlaw and his fiance, Sister-inlaw & her Mother-inlaw. My children loved the Ocean Adventure programs. The ship was beautiful and clean. Our stateroom attendant was wonderful(David). Our dining room waiters were the best Mark from India and Number 1 from Indonesia. They made my 8year old daughter feel like a princess. Plenty of activities for everyone. No one was every bored. Everyone said it was the best vacation they had every had. Our children want us to sale our timeshare and cruise from now on.

Pros: ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN, DINING ROOM WATIERS

Cons: 1 PORT OF CALL "MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA"

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

It was very easy to figure out where you were at all times. Everything still sparkled. All of the artwork was beautiful. I didn't feel it was to big.
The food in the dining room was very good. The last cruise I took we didn't eat in the dining room and I'm sorry we didn't because the food was great. Windjammer food was very good at breakfast and lunch. I never ate there at dinner. Sprinkles self serve ice cream was really good. Johnny Rockets is good.
We had 4 people in an inside stateroom. It was a little tight next time I will get 2 rooms. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. David our stateroom attendant kept it tidy anytime we left.
We couldn't ask for any better treatment than what we got from the staff. Anything we wanted we got in the dining room. "Dave the wave" was great at bingo! We were known as "Tom's gang" by him. Our waiter saw us on the ship on the second day and came up to us and called us all by name after only meeting us one time the night before. That was amazing!
The shows were all outstanding. The comedian was very funny. Very good singers on the Liberty.
My 8 year old daughter couldn't wait to get back to her adventure ocean program. She loved to H2O zone. My 14 year old son loved the living room and the arcade. He stayed out until 1am every night. That is the teens curfew on the ship. He is never aloud out like that at home. He loved it.