It was great

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The ship was so big, but that means there was so much to do! I was on during the inaugural season and there were quite a few kinks to be worked out. The decoration was beautiful, art was great. Entertainment was a little cheasey, but the ice shows are not to be missed. The food was wonderful and if you have a waiter names Merik, you will be in good hands!

The food in the dining rooms were awesome, but the buffet could use some work. Be sure to ask for Merik, he is wonderful!

Don't miss the ice show or the 80's dance party. The set sail party was great too!

There were no kids on the ship during my cruise, but I walked through and the facilities looked wonderful!

Most of them were pleasant. It was an inaugural so they were in tip top shape yet. They do need to learn not to haggle for tips, I will tip but not if pestered to do so.

Like I said before, the ship was big but it was fairly easy to navigate once you learned your way.

We had an extended balcony and it was perfect! I slept with the door open everynight...not one bug! I am a smoker so I didn't annoy my roommate because I was on the balcony. Be sure to look at the stars against the ocean; can't see those in the city lights

Pros: I loved the extended balconies and the hot tubs in the Solarium!

Cons: Too many people; the ship was almost TOO big.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!