The vacation of a lifetime

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The best part of my trip was the EXCELLENT customer service I received. Everyone was focused on meeting my every need. The room steward (Helen) was out of this world. In the dining room, our wait staff (Ronald, Oliver, and Simeon) were very gracious and attentive throughout our stay. The shipboard staff were always ready to resolve any issue that may have occurred. EVERYONE was the best!!!

Although I loved my dining experience in the main dining room, I was equally impressed with the food and service in Portofino's. I suggest that you have at least 1 meal in this restaurant. It is an excellent place for a romantic dinner.

Each day, there was a variety of activites for one to attend. My favorite shows were Encore (ice-skating show) and Ever After (a parody of 4 fairytales). Also, the nightly activities were great fro adults. I loved all of the events.

Only one world could decribe the staff: EXCELLENT.

The room was larger than I expected. The plus of the room was the flat-screen television that allow you to book shore excursions, reveiw your bill, order top-billed movies (if you have time), or watch CNN, FOX News, ESPN or retro TV (my favorite). Although I was located on deck 2, I preferred it to the higher decks when the ship encoutered "rough" waters. The cleanliness of the room was incredible. On no day was my room not clean by 9:30 a.m. (I am a early-riser).

Pros: Staff, excursions, shows

Cons: None

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!