A Wonderful Cruise!!!!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2007
Ship: Holiday
This was the first time cruise for my husband. I have cruised prior to this on another cruise line. He was impressed. Like any first time cruiser, if you have nothing to compare it to, you are in awe of everything. Overall, we got what we paid for, great accomodations, good food, great fellow passengers, a fanastic crew and a grand time. A cruise is what you make it! Yes, I would cruise with Carnival again and slowly move on up to the bigger ships. The Holiday is a grand old babe, she is showing signs of age but she has miles left in her. She is of my era so I felt right at home on board.We will carry memories forever of this cruise and the grand "Holiday". "You go girl!"
I do not think the island has overcome the devastation of the hurricane yet. Shop keepers were nice and helpful but we will not go back there until they are put together a little more.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Holiday? Yes!