Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: September 15, 2016

Reviewed: 25 days ago

The entire cruise from start to finish was great. I really enjoyed the stops in Bar Harbor, St. John's, and Halifax. The service in dining room was excellent and the food was good. I would recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a beautiful place to go. I would like to take this same or a similar cruise to some different places in Canada.

Beds could have been more comfortable and shower was too small.
Children's Programs I traveled with my daughter and there were no children with us. Entertainment was probably the one thing lacking on the cruise. They had one or two comedians doing late night shows. I did not go to any of them. Days at sea, we did go to the afternoon movie.
Baltimore, Maryland
Don't eat at MO's at the inner harbor. Not worth the money. Way overpriced.
Boston, Massachusetts
We were there on a Saturday and traffic was horrible. One stop on our tour was blocked due to a bike race going on.
Portland, Maine
I don't remember much about this stop so obviously, I wasn't real impressed.

Beautiful ship and wonderful destinations. Would have been nice if it had sailed out of Norfolk instead of Baltimore, since it still had to come all the way down and crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel before turning North.