Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Big Disappointment

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

First let me say that this was to be our 3rd cruise on Grandeur of the Seas.  We love this little ship and it's friendly staff.  Sadly, one day before we were set to leave my husband went into Congestive Heart Failure.  We never went!  Later in the week, when my husband was better, I called the Travel agency.  The representative was lovely.  I explained that I did not expect any refund but wondered if I could get the Crown & Anchor points.  She called RC and was told NO.  You only get the points if you actually cruise.  I think this is harsh.  It costs RC very little to award these points.  They only get you a free drink or boarding priority.  It cost me $1500.  Not a good way to build Loyality.