Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The food was very poor. The wait staff was excellant.

Sail Date: April 10, 2015

We were lulled into accepting the food in the dinning room as acceptable.  We didn't realize how bad the food was until we stopped in Key West.  We ate at a wonderful restaurant named the Bagatelle.  My wife had a chicken sandwich and I had the hearts of palm salad.  The presentation and quality reminded us of what dinning should be like. When we went back to the ship we were continuously disappointed with the quality of the food. I had a prawns dinner that had 4 shrimp the size of my little finger.  I would never server that to guests at my home.  The shrimp cocktail had the same very small shrimp  in a small dish (only 3) and the cocktail sauce was drizzled over the shrimp and lettuce in a small dish.

I don't know how to explain the chicken breasts.  They were solid and had the consistency of a block of cheese.  The other chicken was all jerk chicken.  I have never seen so much food treated so poorly. The bread was good.

Very poor quality