My first cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
This was my first cruise. I had a great time\, but I really wanted to go to the Bahamas\, but the weather prevented that. I only got to see Nassau and didn't get to go to the beach. I've never been to a tropical beach and I still haven't. I had such a good time that I'll need to go again because it was that much fun.

Our waiters were fantastic. They made our night. We sat with individuals close to our age early 20s and had a great time. Dinner was something different each night with a couple options that stayed there each night.

Louis took care of us. Our room was clean and our bed made several times a day.

Pros: Meeting the individuals at our dinner table

Cons: Not being able to go to Cococay

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!