Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Would do again.

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

Trip was great. It appeared that the ship was not at full capacity.  There were no lines or crowds throughout the trip.  The staff was courteous and professional however, I did not find them to be as friendly as the staff on other RC ships.  There was nothing that stood out as exceptional as on other ships, there was.  Chops Grille was fantastic and would definitely book again.  Baltimore port is easy getting in and out of - pleasurable experience.  Bermuda was great this time of year (although we sailed through a tropical storm and bounced around for about 12 hours).  Due to the ease of departure, the port of call and the price, I would definitely do this cruise again.

Cruise Photos

Very nice but not as eloquent as other RC ships I've sailed on.
Selection in Windjammer was good and Chops Grille was terrific.
Friendly and professional but nothing notable for remembering.
Though not "bad", this ship had the least pleasurable entertainment compared to my other cruises.
I enjoyed being in the same port for more than a day.
Very clean and the location was nice. Felt the rocking quite a bit during the tropical storm.
Baltimore, Maryland
Everything! Sports, food, art, culture!

Loved the large screen tv by the pool and also viewable from the Viking Lounge. The interactive screens on each deck pinpointing locations throughout the ship are a wonderful addition. I can see where these would be very beneficial on a larger ship!