Very relaxing

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Everything about this cruise was fantastic, except the extreme heat and humidity in Bermuda itself and the fact that the ship ran out of our preferred beer 2 days before the trip ended.  The only other bad comment I have is that the staff went out of their way to talk you out of renting a scooter in Bermuda but we went for it anyway and enjoyed every bit of it.  If you have motorcycle experience, you should be fine.  Anyway, the food and dining staff was plentiful and wonderful, our room and ship was kept spotless, and the cruise and activity directors were approachable and super-friendly.  The pools and hot tubs were clean, the fitness center was GREAT, and they provided fun activities and good entertainment too.  I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, yet fun-filled, vacation but if I were to do it again, I'd still change 2 things.  #1 - Since I don't drink as much as most might, I would NOT buy the premium beverage package again because I felt obligated to drink more in order to "get my moneys worth" and #2 - I also would NOT get an oceanview room since we only looked out our window 2 times the entire time.  Either no window or splurge on a balcony next time.  It was our first cruise so I cannot compare our experience to anything else.