Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

a truely wonderful experience

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

From the time we stepped on thie ship the staff was wonderful. The bedrooms were fine. We had an inside stateroom. The staff made sure our rooms were clean at all times. We had the most wonderful trip, and we will definitely being going on another Royal Carribean ship. I can't think of one bad think about the trip. The ship was more for an older crowd and next time we will look for something to accomade our kids.

Pros: The service. The staff was top notch

Cons: nothing

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

The quality of the ship was impeccible. Everything and I mean everything was beautiful.
I have 6 children and we take in foster children, so sometimes I need a break. It was wonderful to be waited on and treated like a princess
The rooms were spotless, and I can't believe how they managed to fit so much in a little room without feeling cramped.
The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I went to the restaurant to find my girls and they knew who I was and they knew who my girls were. They knew us by name. It was amazing.
The entertainment was wonderful. I believe a lot of the programs were for an older crowd, but my kids ages 16 up to 24 had a good time. We did go to some shows with the kids and they enjoyed the shows, but the kids did say it seemed like a lot of older people were on the ship