Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise, excellent cuisine

Sail Date: September 13, 2013

Exceptional staff and cuisine that was much better than I expected. Casino slots are still too tight. I guess that will never change. Too many crew members approached me about the specialty restaurants on board the ship. It reminded me of high pressure condo time share pitches. It was a definite negative. Overall, Royal Caribbean offered an excellent cruising experience. I will definitely consider sailing with them again.
Much better than expected
Wait staff and room steward - exceptioal

Windjammer buffet for breakfast and lunch highly recommended.