Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise to Bermuda from 8/30/13-9/5/13

Sail Date: August 30, 2013

I found the food to be delicious and the service to be SUPERB. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
The ship was very nice but seemed a bit crowded. The Pallidum theatres seats were terribly uncomfortable as I felt like I was sitting back too far and wanted to bring the back up. I would have liked to see more drink and icecream stations and more "public" bathrooms as they did not have them on each deck near the elevators. Cabin bathrooms were a bit on the small side but overall cabin was nice.
The activities were a lot of fun although I found some of the relays of the "Battle of the Sexes" to be a bit crude (both the keychain in butt to drop in cup and the pen hanging from string in back to be placed in coke bottle gave the appearance of a person squatting to complete bathroom activities).
Cruising to Bermuda should be a 7 day cruise as only 1 full day is time allotted for 6 days.
Children's Programs Don't know

The pool for adults only was a wonderful area as it was much quieter than the main pool.