Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Birthday Celebration!!!

Sail Date: August 02, 2013

This was second trip on the Royal Caribbean cruise line. I took this cruise to celebrate my 60th B-Day and I had a blast! The food in the Windjammer and The Great Gasby was absolutely wonderful. The entertainment and activities was great. The ship's staff from the stateroom attendents to spa staff made you feel at home. Whatever you wanted to do, from relaxing watching the sunset, reading, dancing or working out to stay fit. It was ALL on the Grandeur of the Seas.

I will definiately be looking forward to making future cruising on the Royal Caribbean.

Cruise Photos

Food is served in the Windjammer 3 times day. It's fully staffed so there's no long wait for food that has to be prepared. The wide variety of foods and dessert is great.